Kuliza FinTech Case Study
How Kredis joined hands with the Kuliza team and understood their offerings, target audience,
and geographies to target.
Kuliza is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for financial enterprises and has executed more than 120 projects. Its unique lending software developed for banks and lending institutions that helps increase overall efficiencies while decreasing customers' costs and go-to market time.
Initially, Kuliza focused on inbound sales, and they were finding it difficult to scale their lead generation across geographies. They searched for a partner who could handle all their lead generation starting from data generation to running email campaigns on specific products for the right target audience. Kuliza Technologies approached Kredis with the idea of establishing an outbound inside sales program to handle all the lead generation activities.
Kredis joined hands with the Kuliza team and understood their offerings, target audience, and geographies to target.
• Universe defining exercise: Kredis data team identified the Banks & FI's who would be the right fit for their offerings across geographies.
• Targeting and Segmentation: Kredis worked closely with Kuliza's sales team to identify the right pitch to different buyer personas.
• Orchestrating multiple touch points: Kredis team helped them to automate email, LinkedIn, and calling campaigns. We reached out to every identified point over numerous touch points.
• Month over month, we have seen a 50% increase in the targeted conversations created from the campaigns.
• The team has been successful in maintaining a ratio of 40% MQL to SQL ratio.
• Every month we are successful in targeting more than 100+ individual accounts per geography.
"Kredis has been great at understanding our needs and then developing and executing lead generation programs across multiple countries. They have been very thoughtful and collaborative, and in a short span of time, they have generated new business for us. We are very pleased with the results."